Level 3 Award in Education and Training
As part of the face to face workshops we will include bonus content that is essential when working in the real world:
- Exploring strategies to better understand aspects of communication and engagement in individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Specific Learning Disability (SLD), and Complex Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (CLDD).
- Teaching strategies that turn traditional thinking around behaviour management on its head
- How digital technology can engage the disengaged
Who is the course for?
For people interested in working in post 16 education and training such as colleges, private training providers, community education or training within their own workplace. This course is for you if:
- Those wanting to take the first step towards a teaching career in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- You work with students in a classroom or workshop but do not have a teaching qualification
- You are involved in any activity with learners where you are teaching them or helping them acquire skills or knowledge
- You wish to deliver and/or assess on a course where a Level 3 teaching qualification is required, i.e. First Aid, Vocational Qualifications.
- You are not involved in any of these activities but are considering them for the future
Complete questions in Learner Achievement Portfolio (LAP) Essay Type Assignments (Theory Assessment)
Planning & delivery of a 15-30 minutes’ micro-teaching session (Practical Assessment) - The practical micro-teaching session can be done on any topic of your choice. (You would need to be part of at least 1 hours' session duration. The remaining 30-45 minutes can be 'You' observing 'Other's sessions')
£399.00 includes registration, certification and all course resources
up to 25% discount available for non-profits staff, volunteers or group corporate bookings, contact us for more info.
Complete online learning, content will provide all the information you require to complete your LAP.
You will attend 2 directed training workshops, dates: Friday 22nd and 29th October.
10am - 16.00pm
- Advice services
- Children and families
- Community development
- Community relations
- Environment and Built Heritage
- Health and wellbeing
- Housing and homelessness
- Older people
- Rural development
- Volunteer development
- Young people