Legal & Practical Aspects of Statement and Report Writing in Practice (Frontline Staff, Middle & Senior Managers)
Association for Real Change NI
Trainer: Rosemary Wilson
This course addresses both the current best practice guidance in relation to statement and report writing in Northern Ireland as well as professional standards, including Department for Health NI and RQIA requirements. Contemporary research, guidance and references will be utilised throughout the course.
By the end of the course the learners will:
- define their personal legal and professional accountability, in relation to the writing of statements and reports in practice
- outline the essential elements of an effective statement or report
- describe the processes involved in obtaining information which will be utilised in the formation of statements and reports.
- discuss the appropriate design and chronological order which should be followed in relation to completion of a statement or report
- discuss challenges or difficulties which could be experienced in the completion of statements and reports
- discuss relevant professional standards and legislation
- discuss regional guidance on completion of statements and reports.
Cost ARC Members £45.00 | Non-Members £60.00
Location ARC NI Offices