Legal & Practical Aspects of Record Keeping and Documentation in Practice (Frontline Staff, Middle & Senior Managers)
Association for Real Change NI
Trainer: Rosemary Wilson
This course addresses legislative and professional standards including DHSSPSNI and RQIA requirements. Contemporary research, guidance and references will be utilised throughout the course.
By the end of the course the learners will:
- define their personal legal and professional accountability, in relation to Record Keeping and Documentation
- discuss why good record keeping and documentation is essential for safe and effective care
- describe the processes involved in maintaining accurate and comprehensive records
- discuss how poor record keeping can influence safe and effective care
- discuss relevant professional standards and legislation
- discuss the DHSSPSNI and RQIA Requirements in relation to Record Keeping and Documentation
- understand how records can be utilised in investigations and litigation.
Cost ARC Members £45.00 | Non-Members £60.00
Location ARC NI Offices