ILM level 7 Award in Leadership and Management
Importantly it brings leaders together to work in a supportive classroom environment.
This programme is for senior leaders in the voluntary and community sector in NI and will be a great opportunity to learn, reflect, analyse and plan, as well as build relationships with peers in the sector.
The focus of this Level 7 Award is on meeting the challenge of sustaining your organisation using a leadership and management framework to research and develop a business idea.
The course has been designed for those in a senior management position, for those who are new to the role or who are preparing for the highest levels of management. This qualification is also ideal for senior managers looking to develop or improve their ability to think and act strategically.
What do you get from the programme?
- Learn to use networks
- Know how to use an enquiry led evidence-based approach to develop your leadership and management capability
- Develop, implement and evaluate high-level, strategic, business cases
- Embed your leadership and management development in real work
- Develop knowledge and skills to support your future career aspirations
What does your organisation get?
- Combines leadership development with ‘real work’ projects
- Senior leaders and managers who have the ability to think and act strategically
- Senior leaders and managers who make informed evidence-based decisions
- Shifting the focus from the very top of organisations to developing leaders at all levels, and to look more closely at the skill set these leaders require.
For a full list of upcoming NICVA training, visit our website: www.nicva.org/training.
NICVA members receive 30% off all training and NICVA services. Find out more about becoming a member here (free to small groups).