ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - online training
Working in partnership with Global Management Academy, you will have two months access to online materials to work towards achieving your certificate. The level 5 certificate requires learners to demonstrate their ability to plan, deliver and review at least 12 hours of coaching and mentoring in the workplace.
You will study the understanding elements of the course online with Global Management Academy and you can use an IPAD, Android or mobile phone. The understanding element takes about 20 hours in total to complete and the content of this course comprises the following elements:
- Understanding Coaching
- The Manager as Coach
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Coaching and Performance
- Identifying Coaching Needs
- Providing Career Guidance
- Developing a coaching program
- The Manager as Mentor
- The GROW Model of Coaching
- The Outcomes Coaching Model
- Making the Business Case for Coaching
- Selecting a Management Coach
- Overcoming Barriers to Coaching
- Evaluating Coaching Outcomes
The online modules include:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.
Access to the online materials begins when we receive full payment for the course. Places are limited so please book early.