ILM Level 3 Award Qualifications in Leadership and Management - Online training
You can choose from the units listed below which area of management you need to learn more about or improve. You choose the most appropriate to you and which add up to a total of 4 credits to gain an ILM level 3 qualification. The programme is provided online and once you have registered and paid you will have access to the materials for two months. NICVA provide support and guidance for the two assignments you will have to complete.
So what happens now?
We suggest you discuss the most appropriate units for your job role with your Line Manager or whoever approves your training. Choose the units you would like to complete, register using the form below and on receipt of payment, we will invite you to an online induction followed by registration details to Global Management Academy materials.
You can choose from the following:
- 8605-300 Solving Problems and Making Decisions (2 credits)
- 8605-301 Understanding Innovation and Change in an Organisation (2 credits)
- 8605-302 Planning Change in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8605-303 Planning and Allocating Work (2 credits)
- 8605-304 Writing for Business (1 credit)
- 8605-305 Contributing to innovation and creativity in the workplace (2 credits)
- 8605-307 Giving Briefings and Making Presentations (2 credits)
- 8605-308 Understanding Leadership (2 credits)
- 8605-309 Understand How to Establish an Effective Team (1 credit)
- 8605-310 Understanding How to Motivate to Improve Performance (2 credits)
- 8605-311 Developing Yourself and Others (2 credits)
- 8605-312 Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8605-313 Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8605-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8605-319 Understanding Organising and Delegating in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8605-320 Managing Workplace Projects (2 credits)
- 8605-323 Understand Performance Management (2 credits)
- 8605-324 Understanding Costs and Budgets in an Organisation (1 credit)
- 8605-326 Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8605-327 Understanding Negotiation and Networking in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8605-328 Understand How to Lead Effective Meetings (2 credits)
- 8605-330 Understanding Marketing for Managers (1 credit)
- 8600-334 Understanding and Developing Relationships in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8605-339 Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching (2 credits)
- 8605-341 Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively (2 credits)
This session will be facilitated online. We'll provide instructions and support for participants to get setup.