ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management - online training
The course enables you to focus on areas of work identified by you and your line manager as part of a professional development or appraisal process. The Level 3 Award is beneficial for newly appointed team leaders and managers, aspiring managers or experienced leaders who would appreciate formal recognition of their skills.
- The course is delivered online through Global Management Academy and the qualification is achieved by completing units that total minimum of 4 credits. Each unit has a corresponding assignment, therefore to achieve the qualification you should expect to complete two assignments. NICVA will offer you advice and support throughout the course and with successfully submitting your assignments.
Once you have registered and made payment you will have access to Global Management Academy resources for two months.
NICVA has put units together to make a Level 3 Award that addresses a specific area of leadership and management – just pick one from the list below that best suits your own objectives or discuss additional options with us.
Leading a team
8605-308 Understanding Leadership (2 credits)
8605-341 Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively (2 credits)
- Understand Performance Management (2 credits)
- Understanding How to Motivate to Improve Performance (2 credits)
Improving leadership skills
- Understand How to Lead Effective Meetings (2 credits)
- Solvng Problems and Making Decisions (2 credits)
Dealing with change
- Understanding Innovation and Change in an Organisation (2 credits)
- Planning Change in the Workplace (2 credits)
- Developing Yourself and Others (2 credits)
- Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching (2 credits)
- Managing Workplace Projects (2 credits)
- Giving Briefings and Making Presentations (2 credits)
For a full list of upcoming NICVA training, visit our website: www.nicva.org/training.
NICVA members receive 30% off all training and NICVA services. Find out more about becoming a member here (free to small groups).