Housing Advice Training Programme - Online Via Zoom
The Housing Advice Training Programme will cover:
- understanding housing options available for clients
- accessing various types of accommodation
- using homelessness legislation
- selection scheme
- private rented accommodation
- sustaining accommodation and affordability
Outcome of the course:
- achieve level 3 OCN accreditation
Who should attend this training course?
This course will be of interest to:
- generalist advice workers
- NIHE & housing association staff
- hostel workers
- constituency office staff
- other statutory agencies such as environmental health departments and social services
- community/residents groups
Why should they attend?
This course provides a great grounding on all housing related issues.
Participants will attend training one or two days (TBC) per week and also be required to complete some additional study hours and work based learning tasks such as case studies and research activities to build their portfolio of evidence.
To assist in achieving this, participants will have the support of the lead tutor throughout the six week course.
This course is accredited through the Open College Network, course fee is inclusive of £75 OCN accreditation fee.
Date and Time
The Skainos Centre,
239 Newtownards Rd,