Heritage on the ground
Rural Community Network
Here is the programme layout.
1. Tuesday 12th Oct - 7-8.30pm - 'Placemaking and Participation' with Gemma Reid and Bryonie Reid from Quarto.
2. Tuesday 19th Oct - 7-8pm - 'Heritage and Cultural Diversity' with Esther Mogada from 'Creating a Space' and the team from Building Communities Resource Centre, Ballymoney.
3. Tuesday 26th Oct - 7-8pm - 'Sustainability and Heritage in Rural Communities' with Amanda Johnson from Social Enterprise NI and John Mc Mahon & Catherine Burns from Peak, Health and Mind.
4. Tuesday 2nd Nov - 7-8pm - 'Knowing your audience' with Clodagh Lavelle and Niamh Kelly from Reimagine Remake Replay and Charmain Jones from the Rural Community Network.
Places are limited on each of the sessions so book early to avoid disappointment.
To sign up, follow this link - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/heritage-on-the-ground-tickets-173538407047
These events are being run as part of the Rural Community Network's heritage project 'Ours to Share'.
‘Ours to Share’ is a heritage project exploring the diverse heritage of rural communities in Northern Ireland. It is funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund. The aim of the project is to provide opportunities for rural community groups to develop cultural and heritage projects that promote their local area through diversity and inclusion.
Contact Project Coordinator Emma Mc Aleer for more info - [email protected]
- Community development
- Community relations
- Environment and Built Heritage
- Health and wellbeing
- Rural development
- Volunteer development
- Young people
Date and Time
38a Oldtown Street