Get involved to help us review our grant making
The National Lottery Community Fund
We are reviewing our grant making and want to hear from community groups about what matters most to their communities.
Paul Sweeney, Chair of The National Lottery Community Fund’s Northern Ireland Committee, shared a blog recently to let groups know more about this and explain how you can get involved in discussions.
We want to chat to all groups working in local communities across Northern Ireland, even if you have not applied for National Lottery funding before. There is a range of ways you can get involved in the conversation:
- Complete the survey at https://forms.office.com/r/e3RvKYfnuN
- Visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/the-national-lottery-community-fund-ni to book a place at a discussion session. Various locations and dates are available.
- Add #TNLComFundStrategyRenew to your posts on Twitter or Facebook
- Email your thoughts to [email protected]
- Call The National Lottery Community Fund on 028 9055 1455
- Advice services
- Children and families
- Community development
- Community relations
- Environment and Built Heritage
- Health and wellbeing
- Housing and homelessness
- Older people
- Rural development
- Volunteer development
- Young people