*FREE WEBINAR* How To Use Video To Enhance Your Presence On Social Media
This slide/demo/video-based webinar is presented by publicist, journalist and commentator Tina Calder.
As founder of Excalibur Press publicity management, content creation and copywriting agency Tina has been in the business working in Northern Ireland for the last 20 years and has worked with a number of thought leaders over the years.
In this session Tina will take attendees through some of the reasons why they should be seriously considering video in their social media strategy. She will cover everything from tips for filming, things you need to consider and even look at some of the tools and functions that will make your life a lot easier.
In this webinar Tina will cover things such as:
- Why use video in your social media strategy
- Types of social media video content
- Ways to use video to connect with your audience
- Reasons you should consider using video
- Things you need to consider when creating videos for social media
- Top tips for filming yourself
- Top tips for going live
- Easy to use editing apps
- Some of the essential functions you need to know about in the apps
- plus lots of top tips, tricks, techniques and secrets from behind the scenes at Excalibur Press
We've set aside an hour and a half for this overview webinar which will help you focus on creating great videos for your social media today
Content Queen Tina will demystify the art of creating good videos that will capture the attention of your audience.
Northern Ireland's Content Queen, Tina Calder is a journalist and commentator of 20 years, a publicist of 12 and a multi-platform media professional. The Belfast entrepreneur owns publicity management agency Excalibur Press based in the city's Cathedral Quarter.
From travelling across the UK and Ireland as a showbiz reporter, publicist and tour manager to becoming an award winning business journalist, Tina uses her varied and colourful career experiences to deliver bespoke publicity and communications strategies.
To put it bluntly she'll show you how to get stuff done!
Date and Time
Office 7, Cathedral Buildings, 64 Donegall Street, Belfast,