FREE: Person Centred Practices
Association for Real Change NI
All course content will reflect the NISCC standards of practice which outline the knowledge and skills required for competent practice with particular reference to ‘Delivering Person-centred Care and Support which is safe and effective’ and the standards set by RQIA in relation to comprehensive care planning.
By the end of the course learners will:
- understand the principles of Person Centred Planning
- appreciate how to explore their knowledge, skills and understanding of person-centred tools and practices
- Understand how to use person-centred tools with their team to support individuals to have choice and control in their lives
- recognise at national good practice examples of Person Centred Practice
- be able to develop key starting points for introducing Person Centred Planning.
Location ARC NI Offices