Emergency First Aid at Work - Derry/Londonderry
Global Horizon Skills Ltd
Anyone who is wishing to become a First Aid provider in the workplace should complete this Emergency First Aid at Work course.
Employers are required by The Health & Safety First Aid at Work Regulations to provide the following:
- Adequate and appropriate equipment
- Facilities and personnel to provide first aid to employees if they fall ill or are injured at work
For anyone working in a smaller, low risk working environment, this course is suitable for you.
On successful completion, candidates will receive an Emergency First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for three
What will I learn on this course?
The Emergency First Aid at Work course covers the following:
- The role of the First Aider
- Preventing Cross Infection
- Recording Incidents
- Use of available equipment
- Action in an emergency
- Primary and secondary assessment
- Principles of resuscitation
- Disorders of consciousness
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Disorders of respiration
- Choking casualty
- Disorders of circulation
- Wounds and bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- Sprains and strains
How long does the course last?
You will complete this course in 6 hours.
How will I be assessed?
The tutor will assess you through a practical assessment.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, you will receive a Global Horizon Skills Certificate which lasts 3 years.
How much do I pay?
The cost of this course is £60+VAT
You can book on to this course below, or if you would like to check out our other First Aid Upcoming Courses, you can do so here: http://ghskills.com/category/upcoming-courses/