Developing Emotional Resilience (Frontline Staff, Middle and Senior Managers)
Association for Real Change NI
Trainer: Julie Hill
This course supports the participants to meet NISCC Induction Standards: 4.1 Encourage communication 4.1.1 Know what motivates people to communicate. 4.1.3 Understand how behaviour is a form of communication, 4.2 Use communication techniques and 4.2.2 Understand how to listen effectively.
By the end of the course learners will:
- have explored what is resilience
- be able to identify areas of resilience which they can build and improve
- know how to develop healthy thinking patterns
- understand how to develop flexible thinking
- comprehend how to managing mood for resilience
- have explored how to use practical tools and techniques that can be applied in order to improve resilience.
Cost ARC Members £85.00 | Non-Members £105.00
Location ARC NI Offices
- Health and wellbeing