Cross Sectoral Development Programme for High Potentials
CO3 Chief Officers 3rd Sector
The 3 month programme will be delivered to 10-14 managers from each sector*.
*Broadly equivalent to NICS Principal / Deputy Principal level or NJC scales PO4 – PO9.
As an outcome of the programme participants will:
• Gain a greater understanding of the two sectors
• Understand their own leadership style, strengths and personal brand to allow them to lead authentically
• Be aware of their communication styles and the preferences of others and how to communicate effectively
• Understand the system team development model and how they can apply it to their cross sector group
• Agree a team charter and plan of action
• Practise using different innovation and decision making models
• Collaborate together to solve shared issues
Dates and Times to protect
Up to 24 leaders (10-14 from each sector) will be selected through a brief expression of interest process. Participants will be selected from a diverse range of complementary organisations, whilst ensuring a balance of status, responsibility and experience.
This programme is aimed specifically at staff broadly equivalent to NICS Principal / Deputy Principal level or NJC scales PO4 – PO9. The application submission deadline is 11th August COB.
- Community development
Date and Time
If you are interested in participating in the programme please contact the relevant person below:
Public sector: [email protected]
Third sector: [email protected]
Deadline to Apply: Wednesday 11 August 2021