Online / Virtual Training/Advice
Charity finance for charity finance workers
Cost: £30 NICVA members, £40 non-members
An online training session specifically designed for staff or volunteers who work in the administration of finance within a charity.
This session will be delivered as a webinar.
It is an opportunity to delve a bit deeper into the more technical aspects of charity finance in particular:
- Charity records and funds
- Fund apportionment and full cost recovery
- Budgets and permissions
- Finance policy
- Fraud awareness
- Reserves – designated, restricted and unrestricted
- Reporting internally and externally
- Preparing for the annual audit/independent examination
For a full list of upcoming NICVA training, visit our website: www.nicva.org/training