CADA NI & IBT Social Media Training Event
In partnership with the International Broadcasting Trust (IBT), the Coalition of Aid and Development Agencies (CADA) are organising a special Social Media Training Session for NGOs on Thursday 5th September 2019.
Martin Carter, IBT Trainer will update us on the latest social media trends with examples of how NGOs and campaigners have made good use of a range of platforms.
This session is aimed at media, social media, communications and campaigns roles and others who have an interest in making the best use of social media.
This is an interactive training session so please bring laptops with you.
We will be covering:
- Latest trends on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Examples of how NGOs have used these platforms effectively
- How to take a ‘snapshot’ of where you are now
- How to benchmark against competitors
- How to set objectives for social media
- How to plan social media effectively
- How to build capacity for social media
- How to evaluate social media
- How to blend owned, earned and paid
Thursday 5th September
9:30am – 3pm
Lunch will be provided. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
Save the Children, Popper House, 15 Richmond Park, Belfast, BT10 0HB
The event costs £20 for CADA Members / £40 for non-members.
Places are limited and based on a first come, first served basis. Please reply to [email protected] to register your interest. We hope to see you there!
- Community relations
- Health and wellbeing
- Housing and homelessness
- Older people
- Volunteer development
- Young people