Seminar Training/Advice Workshop
Breakfast Briefing: Post-Brexit Immigration System
Think People Consulting Ltd
Cost: £84 + VAT
Once the UK leaves the European Union on 29 March 2019, the right to free movement will no longer be automatic. Employers will be faced with a new immigration system to manage and ensure all employees from the EEA have the right to work in Northern Ireland and the UK.
This briefing is intended to;
- introduce the key provisions of the immigration system post-Brexit;
- explore the potential implications for businesses in Northern Ireland;
- identify areas of uncertainty and potential risk;
- clarify the position of Irish citizens working in the UK and vice versa;
- share our experience of the EU Settlement Scheme to date; and
- highlight the key issues which HR teams in Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK will need to monitor in the coming months.
This event will be co-facilitated by Eversheds Sutherland International Law Firm