Anti Social Behaviour
This course focuses in particular on social landlords and tenants and will examine legal responsibilities of both social landlords and tenants, legislative procedural requirements which must be followed when dealing with cases of antisocial behaviour and the most recent case law in relation to antisocial behaviour. It will also look at potential upcoming changes to the law surrounding antisocial behaviour.
In particular the course will consider;
- obligations of the tenant and social landlord prior to taking action
- procedures for tackling antisocial behaviour
- pre and post court options for tenant and landlords
- re-housing options
- mitigating circumstances and alternative remedies
- relevant case law on antisocial behaviour and how this should shape both social landlord’s approach and tenant’s behaviour
Outcome of course
Be more equipped to help clients who have an ASB issue. Being able to advise them on their housing options
Who should attend
This course will be of particular importance to housing advisers, community/residents groups, benefit advisors, political party constituency offices, private, social and hostel accommodation providers and the legal profession.
Why should they attend
They should attend to increase their knowledge to be able to pass on to clients, with ASB issues rising this is a very topical area.
- Housing and homelessness
Date and Time
239 Newtownards Road