Ambitious Partnerships Conference: Linking Community and Business
Business in the Community
We know that partnerships between business and charities have the potential to make a huge impact. However sometimes these partnerships break down or deliver disappointing results, due to challenges including culture and communication.
At this conference we will explore how we can improve the way that businesses and charities partners together, so that these partnerships deliver more ambitious results for society and both partners
Benefits to Charity Delegates
- Understand what businesses want from a charity partnership and want they don’t want
- Increase your chances of securing strategic business partnerships that will increase your unrestricted funding and leverage pro bono business skills and expertise
- Learn how to identify and engage your ideal business partner
- Opportunity to meet and hear from key business representatives and potential future partners
Benefits to Business Delegates
- Learn how charities can help your business tackle key social issues and align with UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Understand how to secure buy-in from employees, senior managers and key stakeholders to your charity partnership
- Discover how other businesses are creating and benefitting from ambitious charity partnerships
- Opportunity to meet and hear from local charity representatives and potential future charity partners
Our keynote speaker is Jonathan Andrews, the corporate partnership specialist with 18 years’ experience and the guru on how to make sure your charity/business partnership is ambitious and set up for success.
Delegates will also meet representatives from key businesses in Northern Ireland who are making real strides in this area of charity partnerships and who are keen to share their experiences – the good, the bad and the ugly!
Please find below an outline of the day:
9:00 am Tea/Coffee on Arrival – Exhibition Stands and Networking
9:30 am Jonathan Andrews, Remarkable Partnerships
- Why should we be more ambitious?
- What are the obstacles and challenges?
- what can we do differently to overcome them?
- Agree next steps
11:15 am Break and Expo
11:30 am Breakout session
Hear from business representatives on their approach, featuring the following:
Allen & Overy
Lidl Northern Ireland
Phoenix Natural Gas
The Henderson Group
1:00 pm Lunch
2:00 pm Tour of Camphill (optional)
2:30 pm Close
£70 per person, including refreshments and lunch
Please note a limited number of exhibition stands are available. £130 per exhibitor, including 1 delegate place, refreshment and lunchr
- Community development
- Community relations