Adverse Childhood Experiences Level 1 Awareness Training (FREE TRAINING)
This is a free event
Aim of Training: To raise awareness of the potential impact of ACEs on individuals and communities. ***This training is accredited by the Safeguarding Board for Northern Ireland and not Ofqual Regulated through Qualsafe.***
Aim of Training: To raise awareness of the potential impact of ACEs on individuals and communities.
Objectives: To develop -
• An awareness of ACEs and their potential impact for children and adults across the lifespan.
• An ability to identify the potential impact of trauma and ACEs on the brain and possible subsequent behaviour.
• An awareness of the use of an ACE/trauma sensitive lens.
• An awareness of the importance of preventing and mitigating ACEs.
• An ability to identify appropriate pathways to support wellbeing for staff, volunteers and service users.
- Advice services
- Children and families
- Community development
- Community relations
- Environment and Built Heritage
- Health and wellbeing
- Housing and homelessness
- Older people
- Rural development
- Volunteer development
- Young people
Date and Time
Conway Youth Centre, 225 Conway Street