Cancer Fund for Children are seeking to recruit a bank of qualified Residential Group Work Facilitators to support our Residential Services team.
The overriding remit and responsibility of the post is to work as an effective member of the Residential Services team in our dedicated residential centre, Narnia Log Cabin, to deliver residential events, workshops and group work session designed to meet the psychosocial needs of children, teenagers and young adults impacted by cancer.
This role is weekend-based and would require availability between Friday, 6pm and Sunday 2pm.
- Deliver a high standard of group work in the residential setting based on identified need and in partnership with children and young people.
- To facilitate group sessions that enable children and young people to identify and express their emotions.
- Contribute to the maintenance of confidential, accurate records by accounting for all direct work with children, young people in receipt of residential services.
- Participate in review meetings of all group-work delivered to measure and evidence impact/outcomes.
- Be cognisant and compliant with all Cancer Fund for Children policies and procedures designed to meet all service delivery requirements.
- To ensure responsibility of all resources held within the post’s remit, including equipment and facilities.
- To be available for planning, briefing, review sessions before and after residentials.
- To be available for training opportunities and to attend all mandatory training.
- To promote Cancer Fund for Children services available to children and young people.
- To perform any other reasonable duties and specific projects deemed to be within the post-holder’s competence, as assigned by management to contribute to the overall aims of the Cancer Fund for Children.
Applying For This Position
Please download the job profile attached for more information on the role and qualifications required.
To apply for this position, please forward a current CV to [email protected].
If you have any questions or need more information about this role, please call us on 028 9080 5599.