PEACE WALLS PROGRAMME OFFICER
Reporting to SLIG’s Strategic Development Manager, the post-holder will be largely operating in Suffolk and its surrounding communities. He/she will be responsible for:
- Identifying and working with a range of stakeholders to positively impact and transform identified peace wall structures.
- Working with relevant groups/individuals to encourage participation on a programme of dialogue around peace wall structures.
- Creating opportunities to facilitate the sharing of culture, tradition and political diversity within Suffolk and its surrounding communities.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification and 2 years relevant experience
- 3 years relevant experience within the last 5 years.
This post is a fixed-term contract until December 2015. Information on the work of the organisation can be found on our website www.slig.co.uk.
To request an application pack containing further details, including a full set of essential and desirable criteria, please email [email protected], or telephone 028 9062 9146. Closing date for the return of completed application forms (CV’s will not be accepted) is 6th March 2013 at 2.00 pm. No late applications will be considered.
SLIG is an Equal Opportunities Employer.