Therapeutic Service Delivery
▪ To assess the needs of clients and provide appropriate therapeutic interventions to meet these needs, primarily through one-to one counselling.
▪ To manage risk and safeguarding issues in accordance with appropriate legal and ethical requirements.
▪ To maintain records in accordance with recording procedures.
▪ To regularly attend clinical supervision in accordance with policy and procedures.
▪ To regularly meet with line manager and make them aware of any issues of concern or risk regarding your clients.
▪ To be mindful of the policy of confidentiality when undertaking all duties.
▪ To be willing and able to travel, and to maintain a flexible attitude that will facilitate the capacity of Links Counselling projects.
PLEASE SEE JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE CRITERIA