We will provide the young people with:
- 4 weeks training
- Work placements in a Contact Centre
- Recognised qualifications that will help you get into paid employment in Contact Centres
(Level 2 Customer Service Award and an additional qualification in First Aid)
- Support and guidance for 6 months after the course to overcome barriers and explore options
Young people aged 16 to 25 who are one or more of the following:
- Are unemployed
- Education - Less than 5 GCSE’s
- Are in or are leaving care
- Are offenders / ex-offenders
The course will start on 27th May, and will continue on until 21st June.
We will be running a taster day on 20th May - why not try it out?
If you are interested, just give us a call!
To register your interest, please contact: (028) 90 89 5000 or email email@example.com