Rosemount House Limited
The objective of Rosemount House is to maintain a high standard and professional manner at all times. Maintaining a sense of camaraderie and respect as well as a degree of distance so as to do a competent and professional job, is not an easy one, but the success of Rosemount House relies heavily on this balance.
Our objective for the residents is to:
- Sustain sobriety.
- Encourage residents to believe in themselves.
- Counsel and guide each resident to a productive, substance free lifestyle.
- Promote an awareness of personal health and well being.
- Enhance resident’s motivation to participate in the wider community.
- Reconcile with family and friends.
- Enjoy life without the crutch of drugs and alcohol.
- Rebuild the self-esteem of those stigmatised and marginalised by society.
- Provide a sanctuary like environment for those who need a place to recover from alcohol addiction
All ex residents are welcome from 11am – 11pm to ‘drop in’ if they are feeling isolated, lonely, depressed or simply want a little company, advice or a cuppa.
No contentThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available content.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
NI Charity NumberNI103420
- colette rafferty