61 Duncairn Gardens
Mon - Thurs: 9am-5pm
We offer bespoke collaboration support and help organisations in the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector to collaborate.
Since 2011 CollaborationNI has supported 850 organisations to collaborate
Any VCSE organisation interested in collaboration can access free support from CollaborationNI irrespective of size, geographical location or type of work.
Our focus is on supporting ‘collaboration of the willing for purpose’
Whether you are exploring an idea, seeking a partner, developing an existing collaboration or driving forward an agreed project CollaborationNI can help.
We assist organisations to:
- develop or strengthen a network or alliance
- form a new group structure or umbrella body
- jointly influence and campaign
- share staff/resources/space
- share information or establish systems for cross-referral of beneficiaries
- jointly fundraise
- prepare/apply for consortia tendering
- jointly deliver services
If you represent a VCSE sector organisation and want to collaborate let us help you; collaboration is what we do every day.