Well-being for Work Coach
Orchardville is a registered charity under the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland. We have been supporting people with Learning Disabilities and / or Autism in employment in Belfast for over 35 years. Founded in 1982 by a group of parents and carers who sought a more challenging alternative to Day Centres, Orchardville has continued to grow geographically and the services offered have developed and expanded substantially over the years.
Well-being for Work Coach – Orchardville
Location: Orchardville Head Office, 144-152 Ravenhill Road, Belfast, BT6 8ED
Hours: 34.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £20,200.44 per annum (rising to £20,613.06 per annum after completion of a 6-month probationary period)
Pension: 7% employer contribution & 1% Employee Contribution (after qualifying period)
This role is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and will initially be offered on a fixed-term contract until March 2022, with possibility for extension.
The post-holder will:
Support individuals with learning disability and / or autism through the delivery of group coaching / training and support sessions.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have:
- G.C.S.E Maths & English (Grade C or above), or equivalent qualification
- Level 3 Certificate of Qualification in Teaching or Training
- 1 years’ experience of motivating, engaging and delivering similar support to groups with complex needs, preferably in the area of learning disability
- Demonstrated experience of assessing participant needs, action planning and delivering objectives
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Access, Excel etc.
- Current full driving license, valid in the UK, and access to a car or other form of transport which will permit you to carry out the duties of the post in full. N.B: Alternative transport methods will be considered for those who have a disability and cannot obtain a driving license.
Closing Date: Wednesday 24th April 2019 at 12 noon.
CV's will NOT be accepted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications form all suitably qualified persons. However, an analysis of the composition of our workforce has revealed that men, members of the Roman Catholic community and those from ethnic minority backgrounds are currently under-represented. We would therefore particularly welcome applications form men, Roman Catholics and those from ethnic minority backgrounds. All appointments will be made solely on the basis of merit.
144-152 Ravenhill Road