Role Description: SEFF Admin Volunteer
Responsible to: SEFF’s Office Manager/ Senior Manager on site
Location: SEFF Office Bessbrook
Hours: As suitably arranged with volunteer
Purpose of the Role
The SEFF Administration volunteers provide office support to teams in one of SEFF’s office spaces.
This Admin support can be utilised on a particular day, and can involve one off duties, or ongoing support only activities.
1. To provide weekly volunteer hours to SEFF for the purposes of providing admin support at one of SEFF’s offices.
2. To conduct volunteer admin duties in a support only way, and which can assist a paid member of staff in achieving the completion of a task (not replacing a paid admin activity).
3. To assist with telephone response to the office you are situated at, ensuring you are polite and respond using a SEFF greeting. Taking messages and responding as a first point of call to a person calling the office, taking messages and emailing or sending them to the appropriate person.
4. Work with manager/s on site to ascertain tasks for the day to support the SEFF teams, engaging in meaningful volunteer activities which you will enjoy and which will benefit the business of SEFF
5. Greeting drop in clients and members to the offices, offering tea/ coffee or refreshments to welcome them to their appointments.
6. Conducting administrative tasks as required to support the work of SEFF in record keeping, document writing, data input, or other data- based work, ensuring that all GDPR and Confidentiality guidelines are adhered to.
7. Keep a record of all hours worked and report these each month to the Office Manager at SEFF.
9. Try to attend your volunteer role at regular times and as agreed with the Office Manager and the SEFF Manager you are working alongside. This volunteer role is subject to completion of an Access NI check
For information on this volunteer role or a chat about what it will entail please call Emma Burton- Office Manager
College Square East