TFS Administration Assistant
To apply please visit: https://usel.careers.webrecruit.co.uk/
- Organise daily taxi journeys for learners with relevant stakeholders.
- Greet Skills for Life and Work visitors and answer the telephone.
- Update company CRM as well and government TAMS systems.
- Assist with the creation of timetables for classes.
- Prepare letters and send out communications to learners and parents.
- File paperwork safely and securely.
- Take notes and minutes during team meetings.
- Provide additional administrative support to other teams when required.
- At least 6 months experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively, to plan and prioritise workloads and work to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with learners from all levels and backgrounds.
- Demonstrate ability to work both alone, and in a team.
- Experience in the use of the Department for the Economy’s’ TMS/TAMS systems.
Usel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Employment to this post is therefore subject to an Access NI Enhanced Check.
182-188 Cambrai Street