- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
We have opportunities at our Windermere Supported Living Service in Lisburn:
Full and part time hours available
Shifts are at evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the people we support. Some night time work is required.
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
- Support Workers: £9 per hour
- Holiday allowance up to 33 days per year
- 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
- Employee discount card
- Loyalty benefits
- Generous sickness and maternity pay
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on 27 March 2019
Interview date: 4 April 2019
Tel: 028 9147 5720
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Registered with The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385)
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace