Support Workers and Relief Support Workers, Cookstown
Transform their future - and yours!
Ref Number: SW/RSW/MUSLS/11.21
We’re changing people’s lives every day. Join us and help change yours too.
At Positive Futures, we know we’re the best - best for the people we support, and best for our staff.
We’re now offering our permanent Support Workers:
- A sector-beating salary of £20,009 per year (full-time equivalent, 39 hours)
- 28-33 days annual leave
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity and paternity pay
- Double time over Christmas and New Year
- A welcome bonus of up to £350 (£100 after four weeks, £200 when confirmed in post and £50 if you apply through our recruitment roadshows)
- A staff discount card with loads of savings at big name retailers like Tesco, Argos, McDonald’s, Domino’s and local businesses
- Payment of initial NISCC registration fee
- Comprehensive paid induction with opportunities for further development and training
- Contributory pension
- 24/7 staff advice and counselling service
- A workplace savings and loan scheme
We don’t think you’ll find a better offer anywhere else. Come and share the benefits!
We’re not even looking for previous experience. Your values and passion for what we do are more important.
At Positive Futures, we have a unique approach to supporting children and adults with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition.
The demand for our services is growing and we have career opportunities across Northern Ireland. If we don’t have a current job available in your area, keep checking - we post new jobs regularly.
We have exciting opportunities at our Mid Ulster Supported Living Service in the Cookstown area for:
Support Workers - a range of full and part time hours are available £20,009 per annum (39 hours) £9.84 per hour
Relief Support Workers - hours on an as and when required basis
£10.64 (£9.50 per hour plus holiday pay)
You will need to be flexible as the work includes days, evenings, weekends, and may include sleepovers or waking nights.
To apply for this role you MUST have:
Personal or work experience of providing care or support for someone. You can meet this criteria if you can tell us about experience such as caring or supporting a child, family member, relation or friend, OR volunteering or completing a work placement where you provided care or support.
To apply for this role we would LIKE YOU to have:
Full, valid driving licence or an ability to travel independently to meet the requirements of the post.
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net - Please be aware that shortlisting for this role will occur on a weekly basis and interviews will be scheduled accordingly. Due to the ongoing pandemic, all interviews are currently being held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Positive Futures reserves the right to enhance the shortlisting criteria. Only the information provided on the application form can be considered for shortlisting.
For more information please contact Chloe Smyth at [email protected]
2b Park Drive