Support Workers and Relief Support Workers- Coleraine
Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
We have exciting opportunities at our Ferns Supported Living Service where we support people in Coleraine:
Full and part time hours available
£9.25 per hour
Relief Support Workers
Hours allocated on an as and when required basis
£9.16 per hour
Waking Nights, Day Shifts, Evenings and Weekends
Flexibility is key as you will be required to carry out night time support in order to carry out the duties of the role in full. This will be paid at a Night-time Support Payment of £35.60
- Experience providing care or support for someone*
- Full valid driving license in order to meet the requirements to drive service or mobility cars. This criteria is waived for candidates unable to meet it due to disability.
* This does not need to be formal experience and is not limited to experience supporting someone with a learning disability. This criteria is met if the applicant can demonstrate experience such as caring or supporting a child, family member or friend, volunteering or completing a work placement which included care or support.
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you:
- Holiday allowance up to 33 days per year**
- 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
- Employee discount card
- Loyalty benefits**
- Generous sickness and maternity pay**
** Contracted staff only.
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on Thursday 5th August 2021
Positive Futures reserves the right to enhance the shortlisting criteria. Only the information provided on the application form will be considered for shortlisting.
For more information please contact Zena on [email protected]. If you are successful at interview you will be required to undertake an Enhanced AccessNI check, including a search of the Adult Barred List