Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
We have exciting opportunities at our East Coast Supported Living Service where we support people in Bangor:
Part-time and full-time contracts available
£9.25 per hour
Flexibility is key as shifts may include day, evening, weekend, waking nights or sleepover shifts. The exact shift pattern will be discussed in more detail at interview.
- Experience providing care or support for someone*
* This does not need to be formal experience and is not limited to experience supporting someone with a learning disability. This criteria is met if the applicant can demonstrate experience such as caring or supporting a child, family member or friend, volunteering or completing a work placement which included care or support.
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
- Holiday allowance up to 33 days per year**
- 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
- Employee discount card
- Loyalty benefits**
- Generous sickness and maternity pay**
** Contracted staff only.
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on Sunday 1st August 2021.
Positive Futures reserves the right to enhance the shortlisting criteria. Only the information provided on the application form will be considered for shortlisting.
For more information please contact Alisha Treacy on [email protected]
If you are successful at interview you will be required to undertake an Enhanced AccessNI check, including a search of the Adult Barred List. For more information click here
65/67 High Street