Support Worker / Relief Support Worker - Coleraine
Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
We are establishing a new children’s residential service. The young person availing of the service will be supported in his own home in the Mountsandel area of Coleraine.
We would particularly encourage applications from males*
37.5 hours per week, part time hours available as per weekly support planner (rota)
£9.00 per hour
* Gender in this vacancy is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with Article 10(2)(b)(i) of the Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976 (as amended).
Essential (Support Worker)
- 6 months’ experience (paid or unpaid) providing care or support for someone
- Experience of supporting children or young people (who are up to 18 years old)
- Full driving licence
- Applicant must be 21 years old, or older (this is a regulatory requirement)
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
- Support Workers £9.00 ph;
- Holiday allowance up to 33 days per year
- 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
- Employee discount card
- Loyalty benefits*
- Generous sickness and maternity pay
*contracted staff only
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on 27 September 2020.
Registered with The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385)
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace.