Support Worker - Nights
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Location Hillmount, 104 Finaghy Road South, Belfast BT10 0DE
Salary £10.42 per hour, £11.81 per hour for Additional Hours
Hours 20 hours per week. Night shift – 2 x 10pm – 8am
We are currently offering a Welcome Bonus totalling £500: The bonus will be £250 on successful completion of 6 months’ service and a further £250 on the first anniversary totalling £500.
At South Belfast Living Options we provide support and care to adults over the age of 18 who have brain injury, Physical or Learning Disability, Sensory or Neurological Disability. Service Users are supported over two schemes, Hillmount in Finaghy Road South and Ardkeen which is just off the Lisburn Road. The extent of support and care provided is based on individual assessment of need. Personalised support services available include assistance with daily living activities, personal care, leisure and social skills and household management.
The role of Support Worker requires a team approach at all times with effective working relationships for the benefit of the service user. This includes:
- Assisting service users with activities of daily living and facilitate inclusion of service users in a broad range of activities.
- Supporting service users with identified personal care and support needs
- Starting on 28 days leave (pro rata) in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays)
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People accredited organisation with a commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Health Cashback scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
- 1 in 3 weekends off
- Effective verbal and written communication to include numeracy skills
- Interest in working with people in a care environment.
- Awareness of the needs of people with learning and physical disabilities
Apply Online: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 6th October 2023 at 10am
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
104 Finaghy Road South