Support Worker, Dundonald, Co. Down, NI
Hours / Contract: 37.5 hours per Week, Permanent
Work Time: Monday – Sunday, flexibility required to meet the needs of the rota
Remuneration: £18,400.50 per annum pro rata
Closing Date: 03rd August 2021
- Working, Voluntary, or Personal knowledge of providing care and or support
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that include unsocial hours and weekends
- NISCC registered or willing to apply
What we offer:
- Free Autism Specific Training
- Extensive Induction
- Opportunities for QCF development
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Staff Buddy / Mentor Programme
We are operating Covid safe recruitment practices.
Please note this post is subject to an enhanced check by Access NI.
Those on the barred list, need not apply.