Support Group Helper - Armagh
The local group network offers friendship and support to everyone living with Parkinson's, their families and carers.
As a Support Group Helper you can provide a valuable contribution in a variety of ways, such as:
• contributing ideas for fundraising, activities and potential speakers
• working at a local level to promote the group and Parkinson's UK
• supporting other volunteers and members during busy periods
• setting and clearing up after group meetings
• assisting at events, which may include serving refreshments, handling registrations and raffles