Student Counselling Placement
Key responsibilities include:
· Offering a minimum of 3 counselling sessions per week
· Attend a minimum of 1.5 hours clinical supervision monthly (1 hr supervision to 8 client hours)
· Attend staff and volunteer meetings.
· Maintain records, complete required training and contribute to your Continuous Professional Development
Essential qualifications & training criteria includes:
· In the final year of a recognised counselling training to Level 4 or above requiring a placement.
· BACP Student Member or NCS Student Membership. (Working towards BACP/*NCS Accreditation (*NCS Professional Accredited Registrant Membership)
· Experience/Understanding of working as part of an organisation and team according to policies and procedures.
· Acceptance of the principles of the Faithworks Charter