Stroke Group Supporter ( Foyle )
Tasks this role can include:
- Assist Stroke Association staff in arranging activities for the group by helping to provide information and researching local activity and/or service providers.
- Supporting people to take part in activities organised for the group.
- Supporting Stroke Association staff to set up/clear away venues for group meets.
- Meeting and greeting group members and preparing and providing refreshments.
- Potentially helping with other tasks that ensure the smooth running of the group such as risk assessments, first-aid and compiling user feedback.
When you are needed: Tuesday 10.00 - 12.00pm
Location: Choice Housing Association Lisnavar Court, Irish Street, Derry/Londonderry, BT47 2NE
Please read the full role description for our Service Group Supporter role.
If you are interested in volunteering with us at the Stroke Association please give us a call to discuss it on 02890 508029 or email [email protected]
46 Cadogan Park, Belfast BT9 6HH
Choice Housing Association, Lisnavar Court