Stroke Group Supporter (Ballymena)
Our Life After Stroke Service groups and Voluntary Groups play an important role in ensuring that stroke survivors do not become socially isolated. As a Stroke Group Supporter you will be part of a team who will assist in the running of these groups.
- Assist Stroke Association staff and/or voluntary group committee members in arranging activities and events for the group by helping to provide information, researching and contacting local activity and/or service providers.
- Supporting people to take part in activities organised for the group.
- Supporting Stroke Association staff and/or voluntary group committee members to set-up and clear away venues where the group meets.
- Meeting and greeting group members.
- Preparing and providing refreshments.
- Potentially helping with other tasks that ensure the smooth running of the group such as risk assessments, first aid and compiling user feedback.
Tuesday / 30 April 2019 4:30pm
Janice Kirkpatrick (Volunteer Coordinator)
3 Waring Street