Adult Hospice Care Services
Who can apply?
Applications are welcomed from:
Registered Nurses on the current NMC Register Adult or final year Student Nurse pending registration
Registered Nurses on the Learning Disability Register with 2 years demonstrable nursing experience in an acute environment
Band 5 (£24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata)
Part-Time, Bank and Waiting List for Part-Time and Full-Time
Adult Hospice Service Areas: In Patient Unit (IPU), Out Patient Hub, Hospice at Home (HaH)
- The delivery of high quality nursing care for patients and their families over three service areas of Northern Ireland Hospice (NIH): In Patient Unit (IPU), Out Patient Hub, Hospice at Home (HaH).
- The assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of high quality and collaborative patient and family care as required.
- To work as part of the multidisciplinary team or independently in a patient’s home ensuring the patient is kept at the centre of care.
What we offer:
Attractive Terms & Conditions apply including;
- Matching of Terms and Conditions of Service if transferring from NHS (Salary, Annual Leave, Pension etc)
- NHS salary scales
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement which increases with service along with 10 Statutory days each year
- Award winning Family Friendly Organisation
- Focus on Employee Wellbeing
- Training & Development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction training programme
For further information, and to apply, please visit the "Vacancies" section on our website https://nihospice.getgotjobs.co.uk/home. If you have any queries, please contact a member of the People & Development Team on 02890 781836 or 07596 340021.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 30 April 2021 at 4.00 pm (we recommend that applications are submitted at least 15 minutes prior to the closing time to ensure technical difficulties are not encountered).
Please note all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. Please ensure to check your 'junk/spam' folder as due to personal email security settings, emails can sometimes appear here. Any email correspondence will come from an email address ending in @nihospice.org.