Service Secretary, Enniskillen
• Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
• Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
• Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
We have a vacancy within our Brighter Futures Project based in Enniskillen. We are currently looking for a:
Part time, Temporary
15 hours per week
£18,500 - £20,000 per annum FTE
Fixed Term Contract for the sole purpose to cover a period of maternity leave, from the date of commencement to February 2022
• Minimum of 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including English and Mathematics
• Minimum OCR / RSA Word Processing Stage 2 (or equivalent), OR Typing speed of 50-55wpm
• Minimum of 1 years' secretarial experience in an office environment to include experience in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and using email
• Full current driving licence and access to a form of transport that will enable you to meet the requirements of the post in full. You are required to transport service users as required within their support plan
(NB a typing test will form part of the selection process)
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
• Holiday allowance up to 36 days per year
• 4% pension contribution
• Employee discount card
• Loyalty benefits
• Generous sickness and maternity pay
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on Friday 25 June 2021.
Positive Futures reserves the right to enhance the shortlisting criteria. Only the information provided on the application form will be considered for shortlisting.
For more information please contact Catriona on [email protected]
Unit 2a, Scaffog Retail Park
134 Sligo Road
Please visit our website to apply. Please note that all applications must be made online.