Senior Support Worker, Newcastle, Co. Down, Northern Ireland
Hours / Contract: 37.5 hours per Week, Permanent
Work Time: Monday – Sunday, flexibility required to meet the needs of the rota
Remuneration: £18,009.00 per annum
Closing Date: 25th September 2019
- Working, Voluntary or Personal knowledge of providing care and support
- GCSE Maths and English at grades C or above, or equivalent, or degree, or equivalent.
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that includes unsocial hours and weekends
- Full UK driving licence held for at least 1 year
What we offer:
- Free Autism Specific Training
- Extensive Induction
- Opportunities for QCF development
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Staff Buddy / Mentor Programme
Newcastle, Co. Down, Northern Ireland
Please note this post is subject to an enhanced check by Access NI.
Those on the barred list, need not apply.
Following the interviews a waiting list may be created for similar posts for a six month period.