Senior Support Worker, Maghaberry Area/ Lisburn
Hours / Contract: 37.5 hours per Week, Permanent
Work Time: Monday – Sunday, flexibility required to meet the needs of the rota
Remuneration: £19,927.35 per annum pro rata
Closing Date: 03rd August 2021
What we offer:
- Free Autism Specific Training
- Extensive Induction
- Opportunities for QCF development
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Staff Buddy / Mentor Programme
- Working, Voluntary or personal knowledge of providing care and support
- GCSE Maths and English at grades C or above, or equivalent, or degree, or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving Licence held for at least one year.
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that includes unsocial hours and weekends
- NISCC registered or willing to apply
Maghaberry/ Lisburn Area
We are operating Covid safe recruitment practices.
Please note this post is subject to an enhanced check by Access NI.
Those on the barred list, need not apply.