Senior Support Worker, Armagh
Hours / Contract: 37½ Hours per Week, Permanent
Work Time: Monday – Sunday fully flexible
Remuneration: £9.20 per hour
Closing Date: 27th September 2019
- Working, Voluntary or Personal knowledge of providing care and support
- GCSE Maths and English at grades C or above, or equivalent, or degree, or equivalent.
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that includes unsocial hours and weekends
- Full UK driving licence held for at least one year
What we offer:
- Free Autism Specific Training
- Extensive Induction
- Opportunities for QCF development
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Staff Buddy / Mentor Programme
Please note this post is subject to an enhanced check by Access NI.
Those on the barred list, need not apply.
Volunteer opportunities available please phone for more details.