Responsible for providing Domiciliary Care to a range of clients with varying needs and abilities in accordance with Extra Care Policies and Procedures. Domiciliary Care may include routine tasks within or outside the home, personal care of the client and associated domestic services necessary to maintain an individual in an acceptable level of health, hygiene, dignity, safety and ease in their own home.
In addition to Care Worker duties the Senior Care Worker is responsible for ensuring high quality standards of care are evident within your area and assisting the Operations Team Leader with the management of staff, liaison with Service Users and relevant Trust personnel as required.
See Role Profile for further information.
Applications via ONLINE ONLY at www.extra-care.org
Lucas Exchange 1
- 12 months experience as a Care Worker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Own transport with full driving license and business class insurance.
- Access to a mobile phone for work purposes.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Committed to ensuring the provision of high-quality care to our Service User`s.
- Current registration with NISCC or ability to register during recruitment process
- Computer literate.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, or related discipline.
- Supervisory experience