The post holder will be responsible for assisting the delivery of a professional reception service within Ashton Community Trust.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Providing a professional and welcoming reception cover to all service users both in person and via telephone.
- Answering telephone and email queries in an appropriate professional manner;
- Maintaining a clean and professional reception area at all times.
- Operating the switchboard and being cooperative to those requiring assistance.
- Ensuring visitors are announced and directed to the appropriate person/waiting area
- Attending staff meetings when required.
- Maintaining a strict code of confidentiality regarding service users.
- Working with staff and stakeholders to ensure a quality service is delivered.
- Attending meetings and record minutes ensuring they are distributed to the relevant people in a timely manner.
- Any other administrative duties that are relevant to the post e.g. filing, photocopying, responding to email, telephone and written queries etc.