Project Support Manager
- A university degree or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of 2 years in the production and collation of management information.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the production and collation of management information.
- Strong analytical and judgemental skills with a proven ability in interpretation of information and production of detailed reports for a range of uses including informing decisions of senior management.
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving skills i.e. ability to plan, prioritise and manage effectively in a demanding and challenging environment.
- An excellent working knowledge and be competent in the use of information technology within an office environment, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook.
- Excellent networking and team working skills with demonstrable ability to influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, and to develop and maintain relationships
- Experience of working with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Hold a full current driving licence (valid in the UK) and have access to a car at the closing date or have *access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the post requirements in full.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the current agenda in health and social care.
- Annual Leave: 27 days (pro rata) with increments at 5 and 10 years
- Bank Holidays: 10 Bank Holidays
- Pension: HSC Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay: Enhanced sick pay scheme that increases with service
- Employee Assistance Programme: Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Benefiting from a reduced cost of a new bike and equipment
- Tech scheme: Benefiting from a reduced cost of tech equipment
To download an application pack, click the button below. Closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Wednesday 6th October 2021. CV's will not be accepted. Applications to be returned to [email protected]
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Unit 1 Derryboy Road
Carnbane Business Park