The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Job Role Project Officer, Right 4 U Project
Location WHSCT – Springtown Office
Salary Starting at £24,189 pro rata
Hours 25 hours per week (Inc evenings)
Right 4 U aims to build and strengthen the capacity of young people and adults with autism to engage in activities within their local communities. The objectives of the Right 4 U Service is to support young people and adults with ASD to gain practical experience to improve their lives so that they are empowered to become more self-reliant.
The Project Officer will provide a range of interventions that will enable individuals engaging in the service to overcome barriers and become more independent. This job involves some evening work.
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus Cedar recognises 12 statutory days
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 4% employee contribution and 5% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cashback health scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
- RQF level 6 (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree) or equivalent level in Psychology, Education, Community work, Health & Social Care or a relevant discipline professional qualification AND 1 years paid experience in working with individuals with ASD to include developing strategies to enhance their social interaction
OR RQF 4 or equivalent in Psychology, Education, Community work, Health & Social Care or a relevant discipline AND 3 years’ experience as above
- Proficiency in IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently with good organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
Apply Online: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 9th June 2023
Expected Interview Date: 20th June 2023
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Western Health and Social Care Trust. MDEC Building
Altnagelvin Area Hospital, Glenshane Road